Thursday 10 July 2014

Hi everyone there is some fabulous inspiration over at
Here is my make
I had a plain cream blind and wanted to liven it up , my kitchen is painted a soft mushroom colour so I thought mushrooms would look good.
A Google search came up with the wonderful old illustrations, i loved this one so saved it to my comp took it into My Craft Studio and changed to the size that would look nice on the blinds.
Next I printed them onto some t shirt print paper, and fussy cut around them.
Ok that was the easy peas bit.....
Next I lay the blinds on the floor on some folded bath towels, and began to iron  the mushrooms on.
Took a bit of time and was  little tricky but this is the result.
 I really like it .
Then a friend sent me one of those DIY clocks, so of course I had to make it to match the blind,
I started by painting the clock base with white acrylic, then onto this I layered some tissue paper that I had printed with a muted beige pattern, next I sized printed and fussy cut the same mushroom and stuck it down, finally I used some fancy buttons as the numbers, then the whole thing has been sealed with Deco Mache to make it ok for a kitchen,  of almost forgot I covered the back with pattern paper and also sealed.

Here it is



So hope these inspire you , don't forget to pop over to the blog for more inspiration
from the other girls.

All products available from

That Craft Place

Hugs xx

That Craft Place Shop
https://www.facebook.com/groups/271008489659989/
That Craft Place Natter & Chatter Facebook Group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/184329015068367/
Ditzies digi Designs on Etsy
http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/DitzieDigiDesign?page=1
Ditzies Digi Designs Creations and inspirations group

3 comments:

  1. Wow! what a clever lady you are, the blind and clock are fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kay, wow what a fabulous project and looks amazing.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous clock I love it.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete