well its wednesday so my day for sharing my dt make for
and this week i had a play with
i started with a 6x6 base and inked the edge with a red pigment ink pad.
to make the matt for this i took the tape measure stamps and stamped each one over on an a4 sheet, one sheet per stamp, then i cut them all out, and inked with Brushed corduroy distress ink.
nex i wove the 2 different strips and once woven i stuck double sided tape on the back to hold together and to adhere to the card, the edges where trimmed and then inked with black soot distress ink.
as the main feature i took a fancy flower doily i cut on the craft robo, and stamped the sentiment in the centre, next i stamped the body form and lots of buttons both large and small.
once these where all cut out i glazed them , while they dried i wove a ribbon through the cut outs on the doily,then i put the whole lot together and this is the result .
i hope you like it xx