Monday 31 March 2014

Happy Monday guys
Time for a new challenge at
And a lovely theme of
Spring Colours/Anything Goes
I have used a deep pink base and layered it with a really pretty rose pattern paper, to this I added a deep pink doily and layered this with a soft beige doily.

 I coloured her with spectrum noir markers and cut her out,
then mounted her on the base with sticky pads.
I made the flowers, and added them and some fatback pearls, then I finished with the sentiment.
I hope you comely along you could win a £15 voucher from
Scribble & Scrap 
We look forward to seeing your creations
Hugs xx




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and layout. Love the image and coloring. Great job on the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Kay and a fabulous choice of colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kay this is beautiful as always. Thanks for being such a great DT member
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete