Saturday 13 April 2013

Visible Image post april 13th

Hi all, well the Visible Image 3 musketeers (Mark, Helen & Chermaine) are at Ally Pally this weekend for the stamping show, i hope they have a fab time, but I'm here with my DT post ...iv gone a  bit arty this week, lol.


 love this Classic Face stamp and wanted it to be the main focus but you know me guys i cant do plain and simple lol. so the background is the wonderful Harlequin Background stamp i used a Hydrangea big and juicy for the background and the face. they are both mounted onto purple card, i added the purple ribbon and then coss its me and i have to embellish i added tiny pearls in deep blue to the background at each point where the Harlequin pattern met.

don't forget guys to go and join in this months challenge its a great theme Get Stamping, so you can just go for it as long as you use a real stamp and not a digi.
you can find some fantastic inspiration from the design team on the Visible Image blog .

hugs x





8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love those stamps, and the pearls are fab.
    Hugs Rachael :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, love the colour scheme, I always forget to use my big-n-juicy! It must of taken ages putting all those pearls on? Looks brilliant though xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous lush colours and loving the stamps, these are both on my wish list. :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting take with the little beads I really like the overall effect, a card that could be used in many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the stamps used and the blue pearls on the background.

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, I love the colours. The Classic Face is one of my favourite stamps, and I might have to get the background stamp too !!!! lol. Hugs P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colours you've chosen for this card. The placing of the little pearls on the background is a great idea but must have taken you ages to do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card Kay. I love the elegant layout and all the pearls. I met the 3 musketeers yesterday, they are all lovely x

    ReplyDelete