Tuesday 19 February 2013

hi everyone,
just a quick post to show a couple of my fave things iv done, as a showcase for a chance to be on the Delicious doodles Design team..
so a little about me and why i would love to be on the team... I'm a housewife, cant really say stay at home mum anymore seeing as my kids are all adults now lol, which of course means i have more me time , (yay!) i adore the Delicious Doodles images, especially the Gothic style, i love to create be it cards canvases altered items whatever it is i just love to get into it and lose myself in the process of creating something unique.
i craft most days, and am constantly thinking of the next crafty project.
so my first project is a set of 3 canvases i made using some kanban stamps





next is a canvas using an image from Jems Designs



and finally a few cards using Delicious doodles images





hope Teri and the Design team like whats iv done...Wish me luck guys.

hugs x



15 comments:

  1. Just beautiful,love the images..gorgeous colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Projects Kay, love them all, and I share your love of Delicious Doodles image, good luck hun xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all amazing Kay, you're a talented lady but my absolute favouriiiiiiiite is the canvas with the image from Jem's designs.....it's beautiful and you deserve to get the DT job, good luck Kay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow they are all amazing love the first ones I can just see them on my bedroom wall. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, what can I say about them, I love them all, especially the ones with the dresses, love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Kay these are all stunning. I particularly love your canvases, the details and images are fabulous. Your cards are lovely too - good luck with your DT application! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck indeed and a great set of projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your work Kay, you have a real flair for Gothic creations. You would be a real asset to Delicious Doodles, good luck with your application x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow fantastic cards, all very special, good luck but im sure you wont need it though :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, these are all fantastic projects, especially love the canvasses. You're a very talented lady, and I wish you luck with your application to the Delicious Doodles DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous projects Kay. Couldn't pick a favourite no matter how long I tried.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely lovely creations hun!

    Best of luck to you!
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous array of projects Kay Goodluck x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kay as always your work is fabulous, for that reason i have nominated you and your blog for the Liebster Award. Please visit my bolg "A little piece of Tinkability" to get your award. Hugs Jo.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW, they all GORGEOUS, thanks entering our DT call and good luck
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete