Thursday 14 June 2012

hi everyone,
here is a little project i did upcycling a dairylee triangle box.....
i painted the box with white gesso, printed a pic from Jems Design disk Equisite, and cut to size, glued to the box top , and did the same for the base using a backing paper from the disk.
then i added lace, pearls and ribbons to finish, once that was done i went back into mcs and used the program to size crop and take down the opacity of the image to make notepapers.






hope you like x

14 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Kay. Anyone would love to receive this as a gift. H xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous idea and this is a fabulous gift too. Loving the lace and the pearls.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so perfect.... i love it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic project Kay. No one would guess it was a Dairylea box. I love the pearls and the lace, and of course, the image x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kay you are a truely clever lady i would not have throught to do that with a box i would have recycled xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very innovative and just beautiful, Kay. Love it!
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats really lovely. Its Beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Different and really beautiful well done x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful project. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice Kay. What a good idea. Wish I'd thought of it,all I did was draw funny faces and added hair. Lovely project hun. BTW I have finally started my blog,or did I already tell you? Just in case it's http://thecraftblock.blogspot.co.uk
    Think I sorted it at last :0) I would welcome any comments hun,or tips x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great idea, love it Kay xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous, I love the image and the colours and that lacey trim is absolutely stunning
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great idea, might have to pinch this. :)) x

    ReplyDelete